Next Yard Sale!
– will be August 12, 10-3
– up top on Marine Drive
– registration will be required (space is limited) – contact Leigh Ann or sign up below with contact form
July 12, at 7:30. Doors open at 7:00 pm.
- 2017-2018 Budget and housing charge presentation and approval
- Board of Directors Report – update
- Committee Reports
We are planning a co-op wide yard sale and BBQ! If you want to participate, YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE, NO LATER THAN APRIL 25 to reserve a table (in the common room) or if weather permits, outside and around the common room. First come first serve; it’ll be co-ordinated in advance.
What’s New @ City Edge Housing Co-op
A member-based Co-ordination Committee has been established to oversee a range of topics and discussions.
Our mission is to follow some simple principles of Co-op living; bringing our community closer by working together, in a non- formal, friendly atmosphere. Some items that are currently in the works are:
• A newsletter to keep members informed and connected
• Website forums and other informative ideas and pursuits
• High tea, and a co-op wide yard sale (later in the Spring)
Please indicate your interest in the following committees. You may choose as many as you think you’d like to explore, before settling on where you are most comfortable. Representatives from each committee will be in touch with you after you’re settled in to invite you to a meeting.